Sunday, August 4, 2013

Disney Days Part 2: Epcot

Hey y'all I'm back!

This time to tell you about the highlights of our day at Epcot

We got to Epcot right as it opened. First thing we rode was test track. Before you get on the ride you actually design a car then after the ride you find out how well your car performed. Of course John's car beat mine

Here is mine

And here is the winner

We also rode Mission Space which is a flight simulator. Of course John loved that. At the beginning it kind of made me disoriented but it ended up being really fun.

Another highlight of our day at Epcot was walking around all the different countries!

John got a margarita in Mexico
And I got sang too

We met Mary Poppins in England

John had to pose in a tribute to his Viking 9 days at USAFA

For dinner we ate Moroccan food. Now I'm a really picky eater, but Epcot is John's favorite park so I wanted him to pick where we ate. When he told me where we were eating I got really nervous. I ordered the coush coush because it sounded good. It was delicious! I'm glad I ordered it instead of the basic chicken dish that I'd felt like would be safer. It was outside my comfort zone but it was definitely a great choice!

Here are the musicians from the resturant

Of course there was tons more we did but these are the highlights to what was a great day a Disney! 

No comments:

Post a Comment