Thursday, August 29, 2013

Catching up!

Hey y'all! 

It's been awhile since my last post, I'm sorry. It's been crazy busy, John moved to Columbus and is all settled in now. He loves it there! He is working in the office at the airfield for his casual job and is getting to meet some of the people he'll be working with during UPT which he is enjoying!

Here's some pics of his dorm.

It is pretty small but he loves his little apartment.

As for my life...last week was my last Razorback Marching Band early week. Early week is the week before school starts where we have band practice everyday from 8:30-8:30. It was a long long week but I wouldn't have traded any of it. I love my band family.

Monday started my senior year of classes. So weird to think that it's my senior year. So far so good. I love being back here. Saturday is our first football game and the start of my last marching season EVER. It's a bittersweet thought.

Well that's what we've been up too lately. Thanks for reading everyone! I'll post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment