Thursday, August 8, 2013

Disney Day 4: Magic Kingdom

It is no secret that I am a Disney Addict. That is why Magic Kingdom is my favorite park. I turn into a little kid again. I would want to stop and see everything haha.

Our day at Magic Kingdom started out with a little but of rain. Just some sprinkles but we weren't gonna let it ruin our last day at Disney

Here we are bright and early at the park

First up at Magic Kingdom was John's favorite ride. Space Mountain. We rode it probably 4 or 5 times

We met lots of characters at the Magic Kingdom. 

Including John's best friend Stitch 

Some other new friends

And the most important one of all
 
We also got surprise fast passes to Mickey's Philarmagic. It was 3D show that involved scenes from lots of the Disney Classics. We were probably the oldest people in there who didn't have kids with them but we both really enjoyed the show. Though I think I annoyed John because I sang along to every song haha.
 
That is ok, because he got his payback on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters ride. I really need to work on my shooting skills...

Of course it would probably help if I would open my eyes...

For dinner at we ate at the Crystal Palace. It was a buffet with a great view of the castle. Best part was it was a character dining experience with the hundred acre wood gang :)

Here's some pics from dinner


 

And they all gave me a birthday card!

We planned on ending our night at the magic kingdom with the fireworks show and then the parade. But as soon as we got out of the Haunted Mansion it started pouring. Just minutes before the fireworks were scheduled to begin. Oh No! We ran in the downpour to the castle and were told the fireworks would sill go on. Right before they started it stopped raining! Thank goodness!! 

Because I would've hated to miss this

After the fireworks we rode space mountain one more time. Then we got front row seats for the parade. Remember the birthday button I got? Yeah apparently Tinker bell can recognize those in the dark, she yelled at me from the parade. John got a kick out of that one :)
Here's some pics of the parade
  


And here was our favorite float

And here is us leaving the park. I really didn't want to leave haha

This post doesn't even begin to cover everything we did at the Magic Kingdom. It doesn't even cover half. If I wrote about everything I loved you'd still be reading this next week haha. I know I'm a Disney addict but seriously even if you aren't you should still go at least once. They have so much to offer even outside of the parks. Two water parks, mini golf, real golf, great food, shopping. Heck we even rented a boat before we left. Haha I know I sound like an advertisement but I just think everyone should experience the Disney Magic at some point. This was the best birthday present I could've asked for and it was a great way to end our summer together before John went to Columbus. Saying goodbye sucked, I bawled like a baby at the airport, also got asked if I was an unaccompanied minor too haha. But we've got plenty more adventures ahead, and I definitely can't wait to see what they are.

Thanks for reading everyone! Until next time! 


1 comment:

  1. These pictures are too cute! Looks like you both had a wonderful time! I LOVE Disney, I have been to Disneyland a million times and I want to go to Disney World SO bad!
    http://tyler-and-melanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete